@Paris : Once a month ( week-end )
Regular lesson (Individual and / or group lesson of 2 to 5 )
30min individual / 1h for 2 per. / 1h30 for 3 per. / 2h for 4 - 5 per.
All lessons are given individually or with groupe depending on the situation and the need .
Option "individuel+" :It is additional lesson for those who want to have intensive individual lessons in addition to the regular courses. It is a 30-minute classes.
@ Bruxelles : weekly or pay-par-lessons for 4 lessons
Individual course of 45 minutes and group lesson
The shinobue is a flute used in street music but also on the occasion of sophisticated artistic performances. Traditionally, Japanese music is learned orally by shoga (onomatopoeic song). During the lesson you will also experience this learning method.
- breathing technique and body relaxation
- shinobue and Japanese music basic knowledge
- shoga learning (onomatopoeia melodies )
- Learning simple melodies
- possibilities to play in public (Student concerts etc.)
Middle - Advanced
- deep breathing technique
- Learning different types melodies.
- Learning more Shoga ( onomatopoeia melodies )
- Possibilities to play with other traditional Japanese instruments ( Koto, Shamisen, Drums, etc. )
- possibilities to play in public (Student concerts, public events, etc.)
Lesson @ Paris
Breguet Sabin - Bastille
Lesson @ Brussels
Mérode / Montgomery