@ Bruxelles : Once a month, twice a month and more
Regular lesson (Individual and / or group lesson of 2 to 5 )
30min individual / 1h for 2 per. / 1h30 for 3 per. / 2h for 4 - 5 per.
All lessons are given individually or with groupe depending on the situation and the need .
Option "individuel+" :It is additional lesson for those who want to have intensive individual lessons in addition to the regular courses. It is a 30-minute classes.
or pay-par-lessons for 4 lessons (Irregular lessons by appt.)
Lesson @ Brussels
Mérode / Montgomery
Lesson @ Paris
Breguet Sabin - Bastille
Atelier de flûte - Shinobue - Brussels
- breathing technique and body relaxation
- shinobue and Japanese music basic knowledge
- shoga learning (onomatopoeia melodies )
- Learning simple melodies
- possibilities to play in public (Student concerts etc.)
Middle - Advanced
- deep breathing technique
- Learning different types melodies.
- Learning more Shoga ( onomatopoeia melodies )
- Possibilities to play with other traditional Japanese instruments ( Koto, Shamisen, Drums, etc. )
- possibilities to play in public (Student concerts, public events, etc.)
The shinobue is a flute used in street music but also on the occasion of sophisticated artistic performances. Traditionally, Japanese music is learned orally by shoga (onomatopoeic song). During the lesson you will also experience this learning method.
Session (oct-dec, jan-mar, april-june)
2016 - 2017 :
Session (Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun)
- 3 lessons / Once a month
1 Session : 90 €
Option "individuel+" : 120 €
- 6 lessons / Twice a month
1 Session : 180 €
Option "individuel+" : 230 €
- 8 lessons / Almost weekly
1 Session : 240 €
Option "individuel+" : 300 €
Pay-par-lessons for 4 (Valide for 1 year)
- regular lesson : 130 €
- Individual 30min + regular lesson : 165 €
- All charge included except payments for methodes and accompagnment ( 20 € par rehearsal and concert )
I started the shinobue course 9 months ago. After several classes, I mastered the basic techniques under Nozomi's patient teaching. I started playing several pieces with the other students. Together, we participated in a show at the end of the year. I am very happy to have the opportunity to share the delicate sound of shinobue with others. In the future, I wish I could always carry my flute on vacation. I will become a nomadic flutist! :)
After three years of Shinobue, I play only that now. As a classic classical flutist, I devote myself fully to shinobue now, which I practice with taiko and koto, or accompany Awa dance.
What I appreciate in this instrument is its raw and authentic side, but also the melodies, whether traditional or contemporary. The teaching of Nozomi gives me is precious, serious and relaxed at the same time. Everything happens there: breathing, breathing technique, play, posture, attitude; a complete course that culminates at the end of the year in a concert where percussion, stringed instruments and shinobue mixed, the ideal moment to share serenely our annual work in a friendly atmosphere.
I can only encourage you, musicians, curious, music lovers of all kinds, to discover this wonderful instrument, and this wonderful teacher